Monday, March 19, 2012

spanish padres dia

today is padres day in spain...

so i thought i would write my dad a little note. 


Greggy...aka the worlds best dad. BY FAR. there is nothing i cant go to him for. nothing i cant cry to him about. nothing i can say to him to make him hate me or judge me for. he is the only guy that will always think im beautiful, always love me and always tell me how stupid any boy is. always take my side, or at least tell me how it is. 
there is a nursery song that goes something like "im so glad when daddy comes home glad as i can be clap my hands and shout for glee and climb up on his knee pit my arms around his neck pat his cheek and give him what a great big kiss" and i always loved it. because its so true. those days when i just want to go sit in his office, watch t.v. and talk i know he is there.

being here in spain has only made my appreciation for him grow. im honestly the luckiest girl in the entire world. i can not express the gratitude i have for the ability to do the things i get to do here, and its because of him.

pues gracias padre, te quiero. (so thank you i love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment