Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my new obsessions


1) first off is Mallorca. It's a little island of the east coast of Spain. And it's gorgeous. My friend blakely and I ventured here this past weekend and It was the best 70 euro spent ever (30 euro for the flight and 40 for the hostel...so great) it was a little colder than we wanted but it was in the 60 which compared to how cold Salamanca is it was perfect. We were the only ones not in parkas and people thought we were INSANE for laying out...but it was worth it. I would love to go back when it's warmer and hopefully I will. However apparently Spain has some gorgeous places so we wanna experience some others. But still a new obsession of mine.






2) the families here. They are adorable. There are so many old married couples that walk around the plaza (women in their fur coats of course...still need one) and just talk and are all so happy. We have decided its because the men here treat the women like princess's. Seriously... Even as young couples the girls are so sassy and make the boys work so hard to get them. And are so mean I don't get it. But it's adorable.


3) the children... It kind of ties to the families because you always see the grandparents pushing their kids around in strollers. It just makes me think of my parents especially my dad who i know will be just like this and love them to death. Buuutt anyways the kids are seriously all adorable it's not even funny. I already wanted a kid and it just got ten times worse here. Probably because every single one of them dresses so well, they have the cutest strollers and all of them are darling. Im obsessed.. A few times some of us have come a little to close to kidnapping.


I'm in love with this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment